Submitted by Administration on Wed, 2020-06-10 10:43
Vigilant measures for Coronavirus risk
Zetland Hall has been stepping up diligently with our precautionary measures since the outbreak of COVID-19 in Hong Kong.
We have devised a series of measures as a consolidated attempt to curb the exacerbation. Below please find a summary of these measures and this summary shall supersede all prior correspondence sent regarding the Coronavirus.
General Measures on Members, Guests and Visitors
- Members, guests and visitors are required to undergo a temperature check at the Main Entrance. Details of anyone who records a temperature of 37.6oC or above, will be recorded and they will be asked to leave the premises and advised to seek immediate medical assistance.
- Everyone is requested to wash or sanitize their hands prior to entering Club premises. Hand sanitizers are available at the main entrance as well as temple entrances. Handwashing instructions are also posted by the sinks in the G/F washrooms.
- No one is to visit Zetland Hall if they have travelled outside Hong Kong or have been in close contact with anybody who has travelled outside Hong Kong, during the last 14 days.
- Anyone experiencing a new persistent cough, a high temperature or are experiencing flu-like symptoms, should not visit Zetland Hall and are advised to seek medical assistance.
- All Visitors are required to sign the guest book.
- Masks must be worn at all times in Zetland Hall, where applicable and except when consuming food or drink.
On Hygiene and Cleaning in Public Areas
- Housekeeping will conduct frequent facility checks, cleaning and sanitisation especially in all washrooms.
- The built in floor mat at the main Entrance is sprayed with sanitisers twice daily.
- All high-risk surfaces such as doors, panels and elevators are sanitised every two hours.
On Hall Facilities
- For members’ protection, showers in the basement changing room remain closed until further notice with towel service discontinued.
- New children party bookings will not be entertained.
On Food & Beverage
- All food services will be provided according to the current Government social distancing rules, that is, maximum 8 persons to a table with a minimum separation of 1.5 m between tables.
- For banquet booking cancellation, postponement is feasible. Arrangements will be subject to individual discussions between the member and the F&B Department.
On the Staff Front
- All staff, contract workers and deliverymen are required to undergo a temperature check on arrival. Anyone who records a temperature of 37.6oC, or above, will immediately be sent for medical assistance.
- Staff members and contract workers are not allowed to come to work if they have travelled outside Hong Kong, or have been in close contact with anybody who has travelled outside Hong Kong, during the last 14 days.
- Staff and contract workers experiencing a new persistent cough, a high temperature or are experiencing flu-like symptoms, should not visit Zetland Hall and are advised to seek medical assistance.
9 June 2020