Submitted by Administration on Wed, 2021-06-23 17:25
General Measures on Members, Guests and Visitors
- Members, guests and visitors are required to undergo a temperature check at the Main Entrance. Details of anyone who records a temperature of 37.6oC or above, will be recorded and they will be asked to leave the premises and advised to seek immediate medical assistance.
- Everyone is requested to wash or sanitize their hands prior to entering Club premises. Hand sanitizers are available at the main entrance as well as temple entrances. Handwashing instructions are also posted by the sinks in the G/F washrooms.
- Members, guests and visitors who have travelled overseas may only enter Zetland Hall after completing the quarantine arrangement according to the government’s latest measures. For persons who are exempted from quarantine, they may only enter Zetland Hall if they have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Anyone experiencing a new persistent cough, a high temperature or are experiencing flu-like symptoms, should not visit Zetland Hall and are advised to seek medical assistance.
- Members, guests and visitors are required to use the LeaveHomeSafe mobile app (those 65 years of age or more may opt to complete the record form).
- Masks must be worn at all times in Zetland Hall, where applicable and except when consuming food or drink.
On Hygiene and Cleaning in Public Areas
- Housekeeping will conduct frequent facility checks, cleaning and sanitisation especially in all washrooms.
- The built-in floor mat at the main Entrance is sprayed with sanitisers twice daily.
- All high-risk surfaces such as doors, panels and elevators are sanitised every two hours.
On Hall Facilities
- For members’ protection, showers in the basement changing room remain closed until further notice with towel service discontinued.
- New children party bookings will not be entertained.
On Food & Beverage
- All food services will be provided according to the current Government social distancing rules, that is, maximum 6 persons to a table with a minimum separation of 1.5m between tables.
- For banquet booking cancellation, postponement is feasible. Arrangements will be subject to individual discussions between the member and the F&B Department.
On the Staff Front
- All staff, contract workers and deliverymen are required to undergo temperature testing check on arrival. Anyone who records a temperature of 37.6C, or above, will immediately be sent for medical assistance.
- Staff members and contract workers are not allowed to come to work if they have travelled outside Hong Kong or have been in close contact with anybody who has travelled outside Hong Kong, during the last 14 days.
- Staff and contract workers experiencing a new persistent cough, a high temperature or are experiencing flu-like symptoms, should not visit Zetland Hall and are advised to seek medical assistance.